Saturday, August 17, 2019

Transferring to Thu Duc in Ho Chi Minh City (Week 92)

Monday July 8, 2019

Transferring to Thu Duc in Ho Chi Minh City (Week 92)

Hello everyone!

I only have long enough to let you know today that I am being transferred to the Thu Duc district in Ho Chi Minh city. I have no idea what is there! And my companion will be Elder Hieu who is from Utah and has been out 7 months.

I have looked up some information briefly about Thu Duc and this is what I read…

Thu Duc is home to Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City, the largest university in the country. With over 56,000 students, its attendees constitute roughly 10 percent of Thu Duc’s population; giving the area a youthful and vibrant energy.
 
Sounds exciting! I’m sure it will be a fantastic area and I will love the people there!

Well, until next week!
 

Elder Watson/ Nghiêm

No comments:

Post a Comment