Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Happy December! and Dam Sen Park! (Weeks 61 and 62)


Happy December!

Samuel Watson

Sun, Dec 9 2018

Hello everyone!

I am a little late to the punch line, as I did not send out a group email last week, but can you believe we are already in December?! It is crazy! Well, the last two weeks were eventful. I don't have a lot of time though, so I will be quick.

First off, in the last two weeks we got eight new investigators! And one has a baptismal date! Her name is Chi Thuy. Initially, she wanted to meet and talk in English, but about religion, but she really has liked what we share, and now is more focused on that! We are really excited for her as she prepares for her baptismal date at the end of this month! And our other investigators are all doing really well! I am sad to report though, that I will not be working with them after tomorrow... We got transfer calls and I am going to Binh Duong. I will miss all the people I have met here, I have almost been here for nine months! But I know God has a plan for them and will watch over them. But I am excited for my new area as well. I will now be working with Elder Quoc. I don't know much about him but I here he is a good elder. And I have heard a lot of good things about Binh Duong, so that is good too. It is a relatively new branch, and it has a lot of room to grow! I am excited to be a part of it!

Well, that is my quick update on things here. I really am grateful for the opportunity I had to serve here and both help others and grow myself. A member came up to me the other day and told me how much he had seen me grow in my nine months here.

One quick other note, we went to Dam Sen Park last week! It was really fun, and this time, we went on rides! We had permission of course! But it was good! Okay, that is all!

Elder Watson/ Nghiêm

No comments:

Post a Comment