Saturday, May 26, 2018

Not much time today, but a few pictures! (Week 29)


April 23, 2018

Hello everyone!

 I am sorry to say, but I don’t have much time to post today. I do have some photos though, so hopefully that will tell a bit of the story. Believe it or not I am learning to cook – stir fry anyone?

Speaking of food, we actually found a Kentucky Fried Chicken! - okay, so they call it "Texas Chicken" but it is definitely a KFC. Also, believe it or not, they also have Dunkin Donuts here. It's always fun to find something related to back home for me. Now if only I could find Taco Bell...
 
 
By the way, read the ladies shirt, it will crack you up! She had an ASU shirt! And she didn't even know what it was! It was pretty funny! The other thing I wanted to mention before I went was that we had someone accidentally show up to church on Sunday, I will tell you that story next week though. Anyways, there were several things they wanted us to do today for training, and I did run out of time. I will write double next week! I love you all so much! And will be at the Artinus Museum next week, which is awesome! I am now out of time! I love you!

Elder Watson/ Nghiem






No comments:

Post a Comment